 Off-Topic / Fun / 4932
Re: Interjections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:57:18 GMT

Susan Hoover wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Jeff Johnston wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
Feh.
Why is it that I only see this word in newsgroups and email, or on the
Scrabble board?  I have never actually heard anyone utter this sound.

Feh.  :-,

I'm also prone to saying "oy vey"...as in "A crucifix?  Oy vey, have you got
the wrong vampire!"

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society