 Off-Topic / Fun / 4928
4927  |  4929
Subject:
Interjections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:18:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jeff Johnston wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:

Fairness is all I wanted.  The people who freaked out about it must
want something else.

Feh.

Why is it that I only see this word in newsgroups and email, or on the
Scrabble board?  I have never actually heard anyone utter this sound.

FUT .o-t.fun for lack of a better place.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX