 Off-Topic / Fun / 4889
Re: (Movie) Mission to Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Wilkins writes:
That would be a *huge* category, wouldn't it? Let's see; the 'Terminator'
movies, FreeJack... umm... Okay, I'm dry. Anyone else?

-Cheese

In lugnet.space, Todd Lehman writes:
  "A cut above most time travel cyborg thrillers."

I knew I had to rent it when I couldn't stop laughing as I imagined a section
in some video rental store labeled "Time Travel Cyborg Thrillers."  Boy, what
a big genre that is!

pumping a dry well, but: the original 'Millenium' was a time-travel movie with
cyborgs everywhere in the future, does that count? (this movie was Chris
Carter's debut, based on a John Varley short story, and elements of it surfaced
in X-Files episodes.)