 Off-Topic / Fun / 4801
Re: Part number wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:49:04 GMT

That was a Really Bad pastiche. Are you sure you've never been a filk
singer?

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:

Great.  Dragon Wings and Cattle Horns.  People are really going to wonder
about that one. ;)

"...oh the first thing ya know, old Puff's a millionaire, the kinfolk said,
'Puff, move away from there!'  Said Castle World is the place 'e oughtta be,
so they loaded up the truck and they moved to Honalee...  Land of, that is...
dragon wings, cattle horns..."

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!