 Off-Topic / Fun / 473
Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:22:11 GMT

James Brown writes:
<SNIP>
And the number one most useless pieces.... is not, a piece as such, more of a
situation...
1: Half of a matched pair. (sets of wings, part of a hinge, etc)

My big gripe is the 1 x 2 plate 2 finger and 3 finger hinge pieces. TLG does a
good job matching colors in sets, but I always end up with two 1 x 2 plate 2
finger hinge pieces in white (1) and two 1 x 2 plate 3 finger hinge pieces in
black (1).  It would be nice if they could give you one of each in each color
so that you could make a matching color pair later on.  I always seem to run
out of the black 1 x 2 plate 3 finger hinge pieces because I use them with the
2 finger tiled hinge pieces.

(1) insert any complimentary colors here