 Off-Topic / Fun / 4690
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:22:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Salm writes:
With some snippage here and there, Todd Lehman one wrote in
lugnet.admin.general:

Wait.  I'm on crack.

--Todd • <snip>

Or--it could mean that I am on crack, too.

Probably.

(Just kidding!)

Your theory about Todd is, at the least, more plausible (and would be more
shocking if it were true) than the hilarious theory about Anakin, Vader, Obi-
Wan and Ben Kenobi that appears here:
http://www.mendax.org/zine/001/star_wars_theory.html

:-) Now, if you recall (or might not know), Suz's front page in legopolis (1)
says "On the internet, no one knows you're a minifig...". Seeing Suz and Todd
live together (or claim to!), a very reasonable corollary would be that they
know who the other one is. My reasoning is that Suz herself is a minifig, and
hides under the guise of a person (yet can't help but hint it on her page) and
Todd is probably one too.

Well, I might meet Suz soon so I'll hafta make sure she's not a minifig. Sure,
Larry has a picture of them both on his site, but do we know Larry is a person
too?! No...

Now, a good conclusion to all this would be, I should go to sleep now.

-Shiri

(Of course, this is all just fun ;-)
(1) http://www.baseplate.com/legopolis/