 Off-Topic / Fun / 4693
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Salm writes:
With some snippage here and there, Todd Lehman one wrote in
lugnet.admin.general:

Wait.  I'm on crack.

--Todd • <snip>

Or--it could mean that I am on crack, too.

Probably.

(Just kidding!)

Not me though, its just 2am right now.

Your theory about Todd is, at the least, more plausible (and would be more
shocking if it were true) than the hilarious theory about Anakin, Vader, Obi-
Wan and Ben Kenobi that appears here:
http://www.mendax.org/zine/001/star_wars_theory.html

:-) Now, if you recall (or might not know), Suz's front page in legopolis (1)
says "On the internet, no one knows you're a minifig...". Seeing Suz and Todd
live together (or claim to!), a very reasonable corollary would be that they
know who the other one is. My reasoning is that Suz herself is a minifig, and
hides under the guise of a person (yet can't help but hint it on her page) and
Todd is probably one too.

Well, I like the fun - but to play devil's advocate here if this were
true, I've had a couple phone conversations with a 1.75" tall piece of
plastic.  One that has a much deeper voice than expected for an object
of that size too...

Well, I might meet Suz soon so I'll hafta make sure she's not a minifig. Sure,
Larry has a picture of them both on his site, but do we know Larry is a person
too?! No...

Two birds with one post on this one - I've met him, so (unfortunately)
yes, he is real. ;P <ducks, runs - real fast>

Now, a good conclusion to all this would be, I should go to sleep now.

You took the words right out of my fingertips.

-Shiri

(Of course, this is all just fun ;-)

The truth is out there...

-Tim I should be in bed now Courtney
Who also doesn't have an applicable (or fun loving for that matter)
song playing now to write lines from it down (FYI - Collective Soul -
You're a God playing on lovely Winamp in the great MP3 audio format)