 Off-Topic / Fun / 4611
Re: How will Lego Direct Influence Prices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:34:30 GMT

Sorry to drift, but *where* did you get that marvelous word ("firbleflange")?
I love it.  It's the best one I've heard since "phlogiston."

Lindsay

I don't get credit for "firbleflange", although I love it too.  I have been
trying to get people to refer to me as "Phlogiston" though, it fits my name,
but maybe not so much my character.  Funny thing though, since my father was
called "Oxygen" when he was in boarding school.

-Phil Ogston