 Off-Topic / Fun / 4603
Re: Thank You!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:48:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
I remember watching that show all the time.  Anyone have clips of Alanis on
it?  I can't place her with any of the faces I remember...

Well, here are some pictures...

These are the ones of just her (even some of her getting slimed):
http://www.ycdtotv.de/wlpg/alanis_m.htm

Isn't that her on the far right of this one?
http://www.ycdtotv.com/cast.jpg

and I think she's the big one in the front row of this one:
http://www.ycdtotv.com/cast2.jpg

I just did a search to find those sites, and I recommend that anyone who wants
to relive memories from this show check out either of those two sites.

According to the collected stats, Alanis NEVER had wa.., um, clear liquid,
dumped on her head.

Ben Roller