 Off-Topic / Fun / 4598
Re: Thank You!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:20:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
[...]
I love to build with LEGO.
I love to build trains with LEGO.
And, all of you really help me to be a better builder.
I think that all of us really help all of us to be better builders.
[...]

How does the melody go?  :-)

Which one?

:)  I want to thank you for your kindness and generosity, all the love that you
gave to me, I want to thank you, thank you (Natalie Merchant) or that one by
Dancing Queen Alanis?

James P (who is old enough to have seen Alanis when she _was_ Alanis, and even
see her get slimed)