 Off-Topic / Fun / 4598
  Re: Thank You!

(...) Which one? :) I want to thank you for your kindness and generosity, all the love that you gave to me, I want to thank you, thank you (Natalie Merchant) or that one by Dancing Queen Alanis? James P (who is old enough to have seen Alanis when (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Thank You!

(...) Was she actually on that show?!? Egad, I *am* getting old. Fortunately, I never pay heed to age ranges on the boxes I buy. (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Thank You!

(...) I remember watching that show all the time. Anyone have clips of Alanis on it? I can't place her with any of the faces I remember... Jeff (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Thank You!

(...) Well, here are some pictures... These are the ones of just her (even some of her getting slimed): (URL) that her on the far right of this one? (URL) I think she's the big one in the front row of this one: (URL) just did a search to find those (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Thank You!

(...) Ahhh... That helps! :) Now I have a name to put to the face. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)