 Off-Topic / Fun / 4574
    Nutty Christians.... —John Neal
   This list of excerpts from various Church bulletins was forwarded to me and made me lol. Enjoy:-) -John 1. The Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children. 2. Ladies Bible Study (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Nutty Christians.... —Alan Gerber
   (...) Another one: This Sunday, we will have Father Green as the visiting pastor with his wife, Ms. Green. We invite everyone to stay after the service for the Hanging of the Greens. Alan (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)