 Off-Topic / Fun / 4389
Re: Mr Rogers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:31:39 GMT

When I was a little kid, Mr. Rogers was the only person other than my Mom who
bolstered my self-esteem. That affected me deeply.

-Cheese

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Wilkins writes:
In all seriousness, there is no man on earth whom I admire and respect as • much
as Mr. Rogers.

I learned english with him (at the age of three, not now :) and half a year
ago, when I moved back to the US, I saw him again.
Bliss!

My favorite part (and still is, I guess) was the little trolley/train driving
around...
(My mom thinks that might be the reason that I like lego trains too ;-)

-Shiri