 Off-Topic / Fun / 4386
Re: Mr Rogers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:45:47 GMT

In all seriousness, there is no man on earth whom I admire and respect as much
as Mr. Rogers.

-Cheese

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
sebarile-MOBL wrote:
Well,
Today while talking on the phone with my wife Mr Rogers was on, my favorite
show (it brings me to my quite place). Well she intrupts me to tell me that
he's playing with Duplos!

I used to live in Pittsburgh pretty close to Mr. Rogers.  Once when
I was once at an event at WQED I got to walk around in the "Land of
Make Believe,"  I even got to see the Museum-Go-Round.

My wife used to work at a bakery that he frequented a lot.  He
was supposably super nice and neighborly.

On the other hand I once talked to neighbors of his that said, he
always threw big parties and never invited them.

-Chris