 Off-Topic / Fun / 4384
  Re: SPAM

(...) Saddens me. I would've rather believed it a lame attempt to glean emails. (...) Yeah, I guess I am guilty of expecting someone to be able to formulate a question which doesn't resemble some form spam letter. (...) Time wasn't the issue. I am (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: SPAM

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes: <snip> (...) A chance of what? I get tons of spam as is, even though I'm not active in ebay (being registered to hotmail makes it bad enough.). Why would the person sending this (say it is a spam) go out of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: SPAM

(...) Whoops, slight mistake... The letter I received WAS signed. I guess that would make it a less-plausible spam, but not always. I sometimes get spams that start out "Hi, my name is ___. A mutual friend told me about you" or some sort of trash. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)