 Off-Topic / Fun / 4356
  Re: Legoholic

(...) I've experienced the same problem as you. In the second half of '99 I've spent about 99% of my free time doing lego-related activities like building, sorting, looking at catalogs, reading lugnet, buying on eBay, going to TRU, etc. It was the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

BLASPHEMER! BLASPHEMER! <ripping garments> BAN THE DAN, BAN THE DAN!! ;^D John "D. Jezek" wrote: Too much of anything is not good, even Lego. (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

(...) time. (...) I came out of my dark ages back in the summer of 98 and started a buying frenzy that Fall that lasted into early January '99. I built a pretty impressive Pirate collection from scratch, and picked up a few Town sets. Then the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)