 Off-Topic / Fun / 4338
Re: Digimon, Monster Rancher, Pokemon????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey:

So I was watching fox cartoons today and became interested in something called
Digimon Digital Monsters.  In particular I was interested in the characters
Wizardmon and Gatomon.  A little too cutesy but still fun...

Thing is, what the heck is this show?  How does it relate to the other shows?

Where can I score cool Wizardmon stuff without leaving the house?  I need a
Wizardmon desktop very badly...

=)

-- Richard

  aww, man! leave  the kiddie stuff alone and catch "beast wars" sometime!
it's _really_ awesome!

  i'm not sure if the different "~mon" shows are connected.  i tend to think
they're all pokemon clones rather than spin-offs.  digimon is cute and has a
very quirky storyline tho'.

  ok i admit it! i like digi-mon!  garumon is my favorite, btw.

  later ~ craig~