 Off-Topic / Fun / 4337
4336  |  4338
Subject:
Digimon, Monster Rancher, Pokemon????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 17:43:56 GMT

Hey:

So I was watching fox cartoons today and became interested in something called
Digimon Digital Monsters.  In particular I was interested in the characters
Wizardmon and Gatomon.  A little too cutesy but still fun...

Thing is, what the heck is this show?  How does it relate to the other shows?

Where can I score cool Wizardmon stuff without leaving the house?  I need a
Wizardmon desktop very badly...

=)

-- Richard