 Off-Topic / Fun / 4301
Re: ------( Welcome to lugnet.build.minifigs )------
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:07:39 GMT

LUGNET Server wrote:

Welcome to lugnet.build.minifigs, a LUGNET discussion group.

CHARTER/PURPOSE:

   lugnet.build.minifigs (group):
      Mini-Figures ("Minifigs"): custom modifications & detailing,
      mix-&-match ideas, minifig accessories & body parts, etc.

I've got some minifig body parts and accessories for sale, but it's
going to cost you an arm and a leg...

(sorry, when I saw the above description I just couldn't resist)

follow-ups to lugnet.off-topic.fun

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com