 Off-Topic / Fun / 4239
Re: You know you've been reading too much LUGnet when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 03:24:48 GMT

in lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erin Windross writes:
in lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:

<snip>

Seaborn Brick to be revealed in Febuary

Can't wait! How's about some teasers/spoilers?

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

I will reveal the ship on Saturday, Febuary 26. But during the next few weeks
I will be posting pictures of the construction of the ship on my homepage.
However, the pictures will only be of the Cargo hold, bow, stern, and funnel
(the rest is going to remain a suprise until Febuary 26). I have been slaving,
worrying, and screaming my guts out because the @#*&%#* bow collapsed just as
I was finishing, for weeks! But soon Seaborn Brick will ride the waves of
Legoland!

Erin
--
Quote of the day from Erin "I'm King of the world!!! Damn! I broke the bow
again!!!"