 Off-Topic / Fun / 4234
Re: You know you've been reading too much LUGnet when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:02:41 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Susan Hoover wrote:
...you dream about LUGnuts you've never met.

I *thought* you looked familiar!  :-,

I was going by myself to a club, not a dance club, but more of a
"sit down and enjoy the music" kind of club.  When I got there, I
saw on the marquee (a replaceable letter kind like they have
outside some stores and restaurants) that the featured performers
were Sproaticus and Jason Spangler.  (Yes, I these are the exact
names that were on the marquee.)

The spooky thing is, if I were more laid-back, I would strum a
guitar in front of this kind of club.  Actually, it would be me and
my brother, with whom I co-write the songs.

Did you know I played guitar, or was it just one of those kind of
dreams?

Just one of those dreams.

BTW, apparently my dream self is not as considerate as my real self.
Had this been a RL experience, I would've offered to show both of you
around.  Sorry you got left out!  ;-)

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX