 Off-Topic / Fun / 4235
Re: You know you've been reading too much LUGnet when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 02:12:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erin Windross writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Susan Hoover wrote:
...you dream about LUGnuts you've never met.

I had the same kind of dream a week ago. I was at this huge warehouse, and
suddenly, Kevin Loch appeared along with thousands of instructions! Then,
Shiri Dori appears with a huge castle! Soon hundreds of LUGnuts appear (Todd
Lehman, Suzanne Rich, Jacob Sparre Anderson, etc.). Then I turn into a minifig
and get crushed by Larry Peniazeks (I doout I speell tat riet) foot! :(
Weird!

LOL! Big castle - funny, I don't even have one ;-) How did I look like in your
dream?
Somehow, it seems that when you talk to people through the net and don't know
how they look like, you just visualize their names - not any pictures or
sounds... Or is that just me? When I think of people I know, I think of their
faces, voices, etc. But when I think about, say, Craig, I just think: "Craig".
Even after met Eric Kingsely and Dave Eaton briefly, I still don't visualize
their faces or something - unless I think really hard... ;-)

<snip>

Seaborn Brick to be revealed in Febuary

Can't wait! How's about some teasers/spoilers?

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/