 Off-Topic / Fun / 4200
4199  |  4201
Subject:
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:51:53 GMT

14 inches of snow in Bismarck, Arkansas

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

(...) Oh fun fun fun. I wonder whether we'll get more snow, freezing rain, or rain out of this storm for Raleigh NC. I personally wouldn't mind if it was snow or freezing rain, but then I've got not much to do at work and would just as soon surf the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)
  Re: let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

(...) 9 1/2 for me in OKLAHOMA!! Most I ever seen in my 17 years. J.W.Hummer www.geocities.com/spincity999 (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)
  Re: let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

(...) We've gotten about fourteen inches so far, with about 8 inches left on the ground in Silver Spring, Maryland. And there is more coming on Sunday!! WooHoo!! :) Jeff P.S. If you haven't noticed, I love Snow. ;) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)
  Re: let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

(...) Bah! It just doesn't snow in Scotland :( Well, not in central Scotland, and not properly! But I am going to Toronto in about 2 weeks.. so I've got a chance to see some proper snow soon - wheee! :) Last year in TO, I almost got lost in a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)