 Off-Topic / Fun / 4205
Re: let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:57:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
rhendrix wrote:

14 inches of snow in Bismarck, Arkansas

Oh fun fun fun. I wonder whether we'll get more snow, freezing rain, or
rain out of this storm for Raleigh NC. I personally wouldn't mind if it
was snow or freezing rain, but then I've got not much to do at work and
would just as soon surf the web from home...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

What's snow?

Bruce
(it's about 75 degrees in southern california at the moment)