 Off-Topic / Fun / 4145
    Lego Lyrics —Erin Windross
   Just had alot of time on my hands today and decided to make these up.... SHANIA 9VOLTTRAINS "That don't build me much" I've known a few bricks who thought they were pretty smart But you've got being right down to an art You think you're a genius-you (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Lego Lyrics —Tim Courtney
     (...) LOL! Those are great! I have some lyrics of my own made up to Barenaked Ladies - Brian Wilson, but that was a satire on a big cad.* flamewar/issue that really shouldn't be brought up again. (but if you want to read it, email me :) -Tim (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Lego Lyrics —Shiri Dori
   Oh my gosh, that was Hilarious! I was laughing my head off! "It like ten thousand black bricks when all you need is a white" ;-) That was great! I want MORE! Playoff McDonald's commercial: I want more bricks for the money I want more from ebay, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)