 Off-Topic / Fun / 4129
Re: She turned me into a NEWT!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:21:47 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Mark Tarrabain wrote:

Sproaticus wrote:

Colin R Gutierrez wrote:
Boy, did I pick the wrong time to start reading Dear Lego.
Number of messages before a lugnet.dear-lego thread degenerates into an
argument: 3.  :]

No, 5!  Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

2, apparently. :)

Is this the five-minute session, or the full half-hour?

[.....] Ding!

-Good Morning!
-What?
-That's it.  Good Morning!
-I was just getting interested.
-Sorry.  Five minutes is up.
-That was never five minutes.
-I'm afraid it was.
-It wasn't...
-I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue anymore.
-What?!
-If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.
-Yes, but that was never five minutes just now...Come on!
-<humming>
-Look, this is ridiculous.
-I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.
-Oh, all right...
-<takes money> Thank you.
-Well?
-Well what?
-That wasn't really five minutes just now.
-I told you that I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.
-I just paid!
-No you didn't.
-I did!
-No you didn't
-Look, I don't want to argue about that!
-Well, you didn't pay.
-AH-HA!  If I didn't pay why are you arguing?  I've got you.
-No, you haven't.
-Yes I have.  If you're arguing I must have paid.
-Not necessarily.  I could be arguing in my spare time.
-Oh, I've had enough of this!
-No you haven't.
-Oh, shut up!