 Off-Topic / Fun / 4019
  (no subject)

I thought you Star Wars fans would like this Why the Chicken Crossed the Road... ...In the Words of the Star Wars Characters YODA: Crossing the road makes not a chicken great. DARTH VADER: Because it could not resist the power of the Dark Side. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re:Why did the Chicken Cross the Road...

Star Wars style :) Sorry I forgot the subject in the original post. Enjoy Ryan (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)