 Off-Topic / Fun / 399
Re: question for usenet vets....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 16:15:21 GMT

One of the excuses was that a "SYN" attack had been
suffered. What is that?

My car is falling apart too. Exhaust fell off while driving on the
motorway, then the rearview mirror fell off, now a headlight has
stopped working.....) oh, and a friend is getting married, but not
to me.

so these SYN attacks makes your car fall apart and makes your friends get
married?
How long do these attacks usualy last, because my car has been crappy for a
long time, and all my friends are married......

Dave