 Off-Topic / Fun / 367
Re: question for usenet vets....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 23:21:34 GMT

it practical! What a week I have been having.......
(My car is falling apart too. Exhaust fell off while driving on the
motorway, then the rearview mirror fell off, now a headlight has
stopped working.....) oh, and a friend is getting married, but not
to me.

If you separate Two Technic Beams by Two plates you can place a third
Techinc Beam at right angles t them with pegs to produce a robust frame, Try
using this Technique to hold the wobbly bits on you car. it's great.

<ducks>

Tim