 Off-Topic / Fun / 3755
  Re: Adventurer Maps

(...) A little while ago I saw a show about this phenomenon on The Learning Channel, where the astronomically significant proportions of the pyramids was described in some detail. Then, as a counter-point, the same type of methodology was applied to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Adventurer Maps

(...) I wouldn't be surprised - the Masons _were_ rather into such things, _and_ they were influential then. See Ghostbusters for significance in buildings ;) Jasper (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Adventurer Maps

(...) And Foucault's Pendulum, for a _much_ more intricate treatment! Dave! (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)