 Off-Topic / Fun / 3740
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Paul: I'm a geographer in training. I'm a senior at Sam Houston State University, and I hope to go on to a master's (somewhere) in either Urban geography or Geomorphology. Geography is my greatest passion, even more so than Legos, but to be a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Unfortunately, I haven't used my Geography in about 5 years - and it was always as a part of special projects. Right now I'm a curriculum developer/trainer for a software company. There are so many opportunities now for geographers that I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)