 Off-Topic / Fun / 3712
  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Regardless, UNaltered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED. Jasper (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Dissemination of certain types of information, however, is not encouraged here. For example, leaks or other information which intrudes on the rights of the owner. Maybe that's OK other places, but it's not OK here. In fact, it's specifically (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) That takes me back.. does that guy still post his orbital mindcontrol laser stuff (or whatever it is, I can't recall, but it's some of the most convoluted conspiracy theory stuff I've ever seen) ? (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Just to clarify- say I get a retailers catalogue like Huw did, and I want to share it with fellow Lugneteers. Is it okay with the T&C if I post stating that I have it, and that they can look at it on my page, as long as I don't actually post (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Nah, McElwaine is long gone, just like Neutronium and most of the other net.legends. There've been some revivals of McElwaine, and a lot more of neutronium recently (likely by a 'bot for the latter), but it is highly doubtful any of them are (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Yes, I believe that would be technically OK with T&C. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it would be morally right, or legally right, from TLC's or anyone else's perspective, or that you wouldn't be an instant criticism- magnet. You (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)