 Off-Topic / Fun / 3712
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:44:45 GMT

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:58:12 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Ok, that's how you read it.  I read it a little differently.  And I,
for one, don't really think different interpretations of SILENCE is
a useful measurement of how we should view the actions of some
AFOL's - some as GOOD and RESPECTFUL and others as BAD and
DISRESPECTFUL.  Think about it - some of us are actually listening
to the SILENCE and getting from it and some assumptions that "this
is ok" and "this is not".  Sounds like a lot of crystal ball
nonsense to me.

Regardless, UNaltered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT
Information is ENCOURAGED.

Jasper