 Off-Topic / Fun / 3698
  Re: Wrong Trousers

(...) Oooh! Oooh! Could you e-mail it to me? I love Creature Comforts!! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Wrong Trousers

(...) I'm sorry, but my answer is no. I'm not sure if I acquired the mpeg through illicit means, and it just wouldn't do to perpetuate a shameful act of possible video piracy. And besides... (...) ...I'm getting a real kick out of this! :-, Cheers, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Wrong Trousers

(...) of (...) Fair enough. The moral issues of this have been flogged a thousand deaths over the 2000 vendor catalogue scans. No need to re-hash them. A real bugger, though! (...) Ooooh you're an evil man!!!! ;-) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)