 Off-Topic / Fun / 3670
Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:00:29 GMT

John Neal wrote:

LOL  You had a close encounter with the great Larry!
(everybody sing:  It's a small world after all...;-)

Wrong park. (1) The theme at the park *I* was at was probably "I am what
I YAM, and I YAM an AFOL..." since the toonish part is mostly Popeye and
DudlyDoRight themed...

Either that or "Oh, the AFOLs you will see" since the other kiddie area
is Dr. Seuss themed.

Yes, I indeed was at IoA on Saturday and I WAS riding DD. 1 fire, 3 ice
reps. And let me tell you when I am doing reps you better stand back
because I trample little old ladies that get between me and getting back
in line again. DD rocks, that coaster is awesome. Hulk is no slouch
either, but it sure boxes your ears up, mine are still sore just from
two front car reps.

Sorry I missed you, Robin!

1 - although I WAS at LIC Disney Village on Friday afternoon. No 2000
sets as of then.