 Off-Topic / Fun / 3623
Re: Got my Battle Droid!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 03:50:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eugene Ipavec writes:
Although it is about time for a neo-websterian reform.
Can you imagine how many man-hours would be saved if we swithched from PHs to
F's in phlegm and phlegmatic and pharisee and such. Well, not that many, but • it
would be nice anyway.

Yes, indeed, Pharisee is such a HEAVILY used word, we might save a whole person
day a decade!

:-)

++Lar