 Off-Topic / Fun / 3548
  Imagine that!!

After a long and tiring day at work, I come home and wonder what tomorrow will be like since it's my birthday and I have to work. (**** imagine that!) Oh well, boss is in South Dakota killing anything that moves (hunting) so I have to work. It could (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Imagine that!!

Well allow me to be the first here on Lugnet: Happy Birthday, Scott! begin kidding: You old buzzard! end kidding. ;) K.M. (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Imagine that!!

ScottR wrote: <snip> (...) Happy Birthday Scott! Enjoy the Super Car!! Mom's have a way of surprising us sometimes eh? I already know I'm getting Lego for my b-day next month!! She's gotten used to my asking for it, and somewhat accepts it. Maybe (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)