 Off-Topic / Fun / 3550
Re: Imagine that!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:38:12 GMT

ScottR wrote:

<snip>

The 8880 Super Car! The set I've been coveting
for about a year and couldn't bring myself to pay e-bay prices for. The only
person who knew how much I wanted this is my Mom. Yes, happy birthday to me.
I love you Mom!

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on!
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net

Happy Birthday Scott!  Enjoy the Super Car!! Mom's have a way of
surprising us sometimes eh?  I already know I'm getting Lego for my
b-day next month!! She's gotten used to my asking for it, and somewhat
accepts it.  Maybe this is a sign of good things for you for
Christmas!!! Hope you have many more Lego Birthdays AND Christmas's :)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!