 Off-Topic / Fun / 3380
Re: 2000 catalog FOUND!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:27:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.general, Alex Roode writes:

Scan or not not scan, that is the ques(scan)tion.

To sleep or not to sleep.. that's the real dilemma! 3am in the UK - anyone • else
from this side of the Atlantic doing the vigil too?

[Followups set to lugnet.off-topic.snooze so that we can help keep each other
awake ;) ]

Richard

Hi Richard
Well I did a 3am last night (Australia) and although its 2.20pm here now, it
feels as though its the wee small hours. (I'm suffering from sleep
deprivation)
Not many people around is there? its like watching paint dry, oh well, we will
be among the first to see it when its scanned, while everyone else is asleep
and only dreaming of the 2000 catalogue :-)

Rachel