 General / 9836
Re: 2000 catalog FOUND!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:35:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Some quick notes:

1. Black elevated road plates!
2. Soccer sets!

KL

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Loch writes:
Acting on the tip from the RTL post, I stopped by Target today
on my way home from work and picked up a snow speeder.

Jackpot!

I'm scanning it now...

KL
Hmmm...this seems to be taking awhile.

Kevin didn't go into cardiac arrest over the high quality of the sets, did he?
:-)

Julie

Shhh!! Julie don't distract him, the mans busy scanning......
(it does seem to be taking a long time though doesnt it?
Perhaps he has fallen asleep....perhaps if we all yell REALLY loudly at the
same time we will wake him up??
What do you think.... will we try it?
on the count of three.................