 General / 9839
Re: 2000 catalog FOUND!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:39:56 GMT

Let me be the first to say that the sets look really good.

Thanks Kevin for getting them up so quick.

In case Kevin's still scanning, look here.
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Loch writes:
Acting on the tip from the RTL post, I stopped by Target today
on my way home from work and picked up a snow speeder.

Jackpot!

I'm scanning it now...

KL