 Off-Topic / Fun / 3286
  Weather Balloons and Violence!

(...) You're spoiling the UFO delirium! :-) This kind of thing is really interesting, and makes me wonder about a Spy Vs. Spy Lego sub-theme! This will probably never happen, since it would inevitably spawn Military Sets... Branching from this (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Weather Balloons and Violence!

(...) You know, in one sense they have shown a modern military item. Didn't one of the early idea books have a Saturn V model? The Saturn V was originally designed as an ICBM. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Weather Balloons and Violence!

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Lovelace writes: <snip> (...) All I know is that during the MindFest event, a couple of the TLG representatives were checking out my robotic LEGO cannon. They said "of course, _we_ could never sell a set like this." I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)