 Off-Topic / Fun / 3265
Re: What!????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 23:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Alex,

Ugh, I would feel sorry for you. Time to pack up and go to another • website!
J/K! • Pack up? No.

What, do you live in New York? :)

No I do NOT live in New York! I live in California.

Scott S.

P.S. The link is to a website for movies or something, I would suspect at lest • a
carpetbagging site, or the White House....
A movies site? How is that related to the White House.  The White House page
is like http://www.whitehouse.gov or something...

Alex wrote:

Wha...!
Hey! Did Hilary Clinton really sign my guestbook?  Or was it one of those • evil
guestbook signers that roam across the net...
http://neptune.guestworld.lycos.com/wgb/wgbview.dbm?owner=legowiz

What!
Alex "Whatttttttt" Roode

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”
Why?  Do you make Lego figs that represent all the people you have ever met?
Do you only make figs that represent all the people you have ever met?
'Cause if you do, you must've been abducted by UFos and bug things...

And gotten your hand sliced off.

Alex "Whattttttt" Roode

P.S.  Did you notice all the people who got their hand sliced off in SW?
Luke, Vader, the guy at the cantina...