 Off-Topic / Fun / 3264
Re: Hobbies (was: Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.org, Todd Lehman writes:

Hear hear!  I went through that for years in a "former life."  Say, do you
remember that 1985 movie _The_Breakfast_Club_?  (Quotes courtesy of
www.imdb.com...)

That was a great movie.
<anecdote>
A couple weeks ago, we rented 'Go' with some of our friends. After the first
few bits, I was unimpressed, and wandered off to bounce around here.  Then I
hear "Answer the question, Claire.  Just answer the question."  And I jump up,
run back into the living room and point at the screen, proclaiming  "Breakfast
Club!  That was from Breakfast Club!" immediately before Claire says "Oh, I
get it.  Breakfast Club, right?"

Everyone looked at me like I was _really_ weird.
</anecdote>

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/