 Off-Topic / Fun / 3266
Re: Inexpensive Hand-out Cards (Business-Card Size)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 00:41:28 GMT

<snip>

OK, while we're quoting movies, here's what happens when you confuse feet'
with inches".

"There was a Stonehenge monument out there that was in danger of being crushed
by a dwarf!"

(Easy one -- name that movie!)

"But mine goes up to 11"

Spinal Tap Dude!!

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/