 Off-Topic / Fun / 3196
    New to me - dial anyone in the USA using your computer —Mike Stanley
    Well, I've seen other software packages that let you call people through the internet if they have the same software on their end, but this is the first thing I've ever seen that let's you dial someone at a real phone, anywhere in the USA, using (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: New to me - dial anyone in the USA using your computer —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'm going to try it tonight. (...) This is one case where I'm willing to say that free is better than not free, even if the quality is lower. Steve "Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain." (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: New to me - dial anyone in the USA using your computer —Frank Filz
   Ok, what's the catch? (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: New to me - dial anyone in the USA using your computer —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, I can't be absolutely sure, but there didn't seem to be a catch, or else I wouldn't have posted it. Try it for yourself. Won't benefit me at all, except in the sense that if this venture succeeds, maybe we'll be able to talk to some of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)