 Off-Topic / Fun / 3196
3195  |  3197
Subject:
New to me - dial anyone in the USA using your computer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 02:33:43 GMT

Well, I've seen other software packages that let you call people
through the internet if they have the same software on their end,
but this is the first thing I've ever seen that let's you dial
someone at a real phone, anywhere in the USA, using nothing but your
computer and a web browser (and mic/speakers, of course).

http://www.dialpad.com

Quality isn't the greatest thing in the world, but I called my mom
and talked to her for 12:57 and she said the worst thing was the
hesitation, but she could get used to it.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/