 Off-Topic / Fun / 3084
    Computer games —Jodi Neal
   Have any of you ever played Baldur's Gate? My hubby is playing it at his puter station. This game is great. I hear his little charaters yelling "victory", at the same time they are dying. And one of them tells the badies "your life ends here." I'm (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Computer games —Chris Phillips
   (...) My all-time favorite computer game is Warcraft II. Each character has a whole littany of expressions that they utter in succession if you keep clicking on them, until finally they get pretty upset. Some of their remarks are really funny. Some (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Computer games —Mike Stanley
     (...) We're currently playing Age of Empires 2 - great game. AOE was good, but AOE2 improves upon it in so many ways. Just wish they'd stayed in ancient times instead of moving to medieval times. Warcraft III is supposed to be awesome. (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

         Re: Computer games —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) I'll agree that AOE2 is better than AOE, but I was kinda put down by how much like the two games are. Ok, so there are some new units and technologies, but they are still basically the same game IMO. It's a bit fun to hear the Vikings the old (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Computer games —Andrew Lynch
   Speaking of WarCraft II... Another thing that I found funny in the game was when you occasionally find other animals walking around, like sheep or something. If you click on them repeatedly, as fast as you can, they will eventually just explode. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Computer games —Bryan Wong
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Andrew Lynch writes: Yeah that's WarCraft II... I really wonder who found that out first! Who would go around continuously clicking on a plain old sheep? :) Bryan (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Computer games —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Uh... Me! :) Jeff "Bombs are great!" P.S. I didn't find out they exploded first, but I did click on them alot. :) P.P.S. I'm one of the few people I know who can imitate the goblins perfectly. "I wish I had a weapon!" :) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)