 Off-Topic / Fun / 3086
Re: Computer games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:50:00 GMT

Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@computerboards.com> wrote:
Warcraft II is much better than StarCraft, the follow-up product also from the
same company.  StarCraft has a slightly better user interface, but the actual
game play is not nearly as balanced or natural.  And the story line ends very
abruptly with a lot of loose ends.

We're currently playing Age of Empires 2 - great game.  AOE was
good, but AOE2 improves upon it in so many ways.  Just wish they'd
stayed in ancient times instead of moving to medieval times.

Warcraft III is supposed to be awesome.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/