 Off-Topic / Fun / 3090
Re: Computer games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:22:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Andrew Lynch writes:

Yeah that's WarCraft II... I really wonder who found that out first!  Who
would go around continuously clicking on a plain old sheep?  :)

Uh... Me!  :)

Jeff "Bombs are great!"

P.S.  I didn't find out they exploded first, but I did click on them alot.  :)

P.P.S.  I'm one of the few people I know who can imitate the goblins perfectly.
"I wish I had a weapon!"  :)

Bryan

Speaking of WarCraft II...
Another thing that I found funny in the game was when you occasionally find
other animals walking around, like sheep or something.  If you click on them
repeatedly, as fast as you can, they will eventually just explode.
Hehehehe.

It has been a while, but I'm pretty sure the game was Warcraft II.